Saturday, November 03, 2007

California Babies and a Fun Day

My close friend, Beth, has a birthday coming up. And I decided that I'd give her what most mom's dream of...a day off. So I had her kids on Friday so she could have some "me" time. This meant I got to have two 12 month olds (which was a peek into the life of a mom with twins) along with a 6,5,4 and 3 year old. They actually did great and it all went very smooth.


We spent a lot of time outside. And I couldn't help but think how odd it was that it was November 1st...and we were playing outside in the 80 degree weather! These babies were crawling around like it was mid-summer!


Only in California, huh? (well, and maybe Arizona and Nevada too)
Lukey and Pey Pey




Lexi and Jacob - Best Buddies!
Jordyn, Lexi, Lindsay and Jacob playing "don't break the ice"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are excited because it is 58 degrees and nice outside. The kids stay out all day and Savannah won't wear a jacket.

britt said...

what an awesome and thoughtful friend you are!!!