Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Right Now


.....I feel quite busy. Sometimes blogging fits in and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe depends on my mood?

.....I feel like I need to get back on the exercising bandwagon. Dr. Oz makes me feel like I'm killing myself early with my sodas and non-exercising self.

.....I feel like I am not prepared for Christmas this year.

.....I feel like I love all of my family so much, and am even grateful for the trials that make us closer.

.....I feel like I want to eat lunch EVERY day at this quaint little garden place my mom and I went to yesterday that served FRESH veggies and was so peaceful.

.....I feel ready to wear a dang sweater....is that too much to ask Mr. Sun?

.....I feel thankful that the Arthritis is not so severe lately.

.....I feel like I don't know what we're doing for family pictures or Christmas Cards this year.

.....I feel like buying a slightly bigger house/property before the market in CA picks back up.....but I also don't want to SELL this house until the market picks back up. What to do? Suze Orman, do you want to come over for a little chat?

.....I feel like I need to visit my Grandma soon.

.....I feel like I love my girls, even though they can be SOOOOOOO intense (esp the oldest). But I feel so happy and lucky to be their mom.

.....I feel like I better prepare for my Primary meeting now....

10 comments:

sosilly said...

Thanks for sharing your feelings. I as your mom know that that was just 1/10th of what you're really feeling. It's just genetics. Busy, busy brains in this family!

britt said...

I can diddo to almost everyone of those thoughts. When I read Katie's blog about being all done with christmas shopping, I felt very guilty that I hadn't bought one thing. Since I have gotten ONE present. I do have some ideas brewing, does that count?

Unknown said...

Its good to know I'm not alone. Right now all I feel is if I don't have a baby soon I will go insane. I am so sick of throwing up, of being uncomfortable and I now have a sinus infection.

Jill said...

I feel like you everyday.....I don't things ever slow down, do you? Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Chris Grover said...

i love that picture of peyton! and yes, yes, yes to your right nows! christmas? are you kidding? haven't even started thinking of ideas, let alone buying the gifts!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Jamie, Thanks for sharing your feelings. I think you echo a lot of how so many of us are feeling right now. I feel so unprepared for Christmas and i feel like I'm busy 24/7.. I just caught up with all of your posts and I have to tell you I think I would have fainted right on the spot at the sight of that snake!! Yikes

Anonymous said...

I feel like buying a slightly bigger house/property before the market in CA picks back up.....but I also don't want to SELL this house until the market picks back up. What to do? Suze Orman, do you want to come over for a little chat?

If you have some equity you could take it out and buy a place and consider renting out your current house. Second thing, the market is still moving - in a downhill direction, property values in much of the state are still falling so you might want to wait on the new purchase until next year.

Of course if you are considering a brand new house - now might not be a bad time due to all the incentives the new builders are throwing out.

Anonymous said...

I feel like buying a slightly bigger house/property before the market in CA picks back up.....but I also don't want to SELL this house until the market picks back up. What to do? Suze Orman, do you want to come over for a little chat?

If you have some equity you could take it out and buy a place and consider renting out your current house. Second thing, the market is still moving - in a downhill direction, property values in much of the state are still falling so you might want to wait on the new purchase until next year.

Of course if you are considering a brand new house - now might not be a bad time due to all the incentives the new builders are throwing out.

Katie said...

Thank you for this posting. It is a healthy slice of reality. I especially LOVE the picture of Peyton! Fantastic!

Jamie and Family said...

It's always nice to be so reasurred that you are in the NORMAL category. Sometimes I start to wonder.

Thanks everyone!