Monday, November 12, 2007

Senior Citizen




I cannot believe that the age of 55 is when people start to get "senior citizen" discount. Because that would mean that my Dad is now a Senior Citizen!


No way! 55 is young!


Yesterday we had a birthday party for Dad. He's a Veteran's Day baby.
For his gift, we had a big banner made for him to hang in the garage (a.k.a. Family Gym). He's got a sweet set up out there that Tucker utilizes 4 mornings a week! My dad has been into working out ever since I can remember. And he's still going strong!
Happy 55th Dad! I love you!

5 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

That is so funny. We were so excited when my mom turned 55 last month...a discount at Ross!!!!

Tiffany

Unknown said...

Your dad is definitely not a senior citizen. Just wait until he is 60 like Ryans parents. It is funny.

sosilly said...

That banner was the greatest idea!
Dad was really happy with it. You couldn't have thought of a better idea. Great job!
MOM

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I thought the s.c. age was 65? Wow. I bet he loves that he is a Senior citizen!

Chris Grover said...

What a perfect gift! Your dad has always been sooo good about working out! No wonder he doesn't look like a senior citizen! Happy Birthday to him!