Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blogger Can Bug

OK, so I know beggars can't be choosers....and I know I shouldn't complain because Blogger is free!

But I will anyway.

Here are a few of my blogging pet peeves:
  • I wish you could browse and choose more than one photo at a time.
  • I wish you could upload more than 5 at a time! (What's wrong with drag-n-drop?)
  • I hate how easy it is to accidentally delete a pic from a post once you've uploaded it.
  • I wish the posting screen was a full screen, instead of a little 4"x4" square.
  • I wish the background width was easier to manipulate on each template....sort of how they've made it easy to change the page colors.
  • I wish you could choose patterns for your background instead of just one color.

What do you think?

5 comments:

Carlotta said...

i completely agree. More things should be like Itunes where you drag and drop. Also it would be fun to change the background of each post if you want. Like each post a seperate page thing. Maybe too much. buy , Hey, It could happen! =) Isn't that McDonalds? LOL

Mike & Lindy said...

I totally wish you could upload more than five pictures at once. I also have been having a little problem where I type a comment and forget to hit Publish, like I just did right now!

sosilly said...

What? you can upload 5 pictures at a time? Wow, that is wonderful. I do have to complain about the screen size, the spaces that show up every time I go to edit it. Now that I've learned to drag a picture I'm happy but, I also somehow learned to loose one too! Oh well, it's free like you said.
Mom

Katie said...

Ok, I have been uploading one picture at a time...sheesh, and I have no idea how to adjust the width of my text (help me Jamie!!) AND, something has happened to my blog where I can't adjust the font or the size (I can only do bold and italics) AND when I insert a picture I only see the code so I have to preview my post to make sure it looks right. I can't figure it out, but I try to make it work.

Jamie and Family said...

Katie, I can help you with some of the probs. When you are composing a new post, there are two tabs on the right upper side of the post box. One says "edit HTML" and the other (I believe) says "compose". You are probably on the "edit HTML" view. Check it out....