Monday, September 17, 2007

Okay, seriously

I know I already posted about this, but this is a follow-up post. I have to say I really don't know how people do laundry for more than three kids. This is my second and third loads combined today (I already put away the first), of just the girls' clothes. It makes me feel crazy because its SO many different little shirts, and jammies and skirts and dresses, etc. All sorts of different shapes and sizes. Ugh, anyway. I can wash and fold it, but putting it away makes crazy. But not as crazy as if I DON'T put it away and the kids mess up all my piles. The girls have been getting better at putting it away, but that also takes a lot of patience on my part. Anyway, I'll finish my vent, but WHEW its quite the task!




2 comments:

Tara said...

Your doing VERY well, I would SO get confused with all the little girl stuff that could easily get mixed up together. And you are FOLDING them! Way to go! I just have my kids separate the laundry into piles, if they fold their own, kudos to them, if not, at least it's in the right drawer. (Then my pile ends up taking weeks, I'm such a good example)

Beth said...

I HATE PUTTING LAUNDRY AWAY! SOMETHING ABOUT IT MAKES ME FEEL SO IRRITATED!