Thursday, September 27, 2007

Anyone?


Does anyone else think that 11 months old is a bit too young for sibling/friend rivalry? I'm talking the real hair pulling, screaming, crying kind? Because it has reared its head in Peyton's calm-natured personality for the past two weeks, and I'm afraid it's here to stay for 2 years or so.


My cokes (regular or diet), unfortunately, are solely for taste purposes....because the caffeine content seems to have no effect on my energy level.


My point? Kids take a lot of energy. I think more than I (will ever?) have.

5 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Isn't it interesting? I felt shocked the first time Eliza started doing this at around a year. She is just now getting a little bit better...another thing daycare has helped with!

Unknown said...

She is the youngest of three! She has to get her fighting personality ready to get what she wants- especially with two big sisters around:)

Tara said...

OK, that makes me nervous, I am not ready for that kind of temperment out of this little guy. Maybe he will be delayed in that development since he is working so hard in other areas. But Jay, I don't know what is harder, the strong/demanding character that drains every bit of patience, or the danger of death with an early-active baby? You can't really reason with either type. Maybe it's just that they are number three and we really have little energy period to deal with any of it! The good thing is, Pey will be a tough little cookie and not let ANYONE bully her, she is standing her ground from the start! She is so beautiful and angelic looking when she smiles, it is hard to imagine her throwing a tantrum!

Chris Grover said...

Really? I thought for sure she was reaching for a hug in this picture!! Oh man, what am I in for?!

Beth said...

It is shocking,but everything has been shocking with the third. I feel like they should still be newborns, or maybe just rolling over. I'm REALLY not ready for a new group to start fighting though. I have a feeling Peyton and Luke won't spare eachother, like jacob and lexi did. Remember how we used to feel getting together with L and J? Could be around the corner.