Friday, September 14, 2007


Hello ladies, (and hopefully a few lurking husbands like myself) Since this is our family journal I have to post my feelings. Today something happened that I have been waiting for five long years………REI opened in Fresno!!!!

You have to understand how much I love this store, (Previously the closest one was three hours away!!) I love every section in REI; packs, bags, shoes, climbing, and my beloved BUFFS! In addition they carry my favorite gear; Mountain Hard Wear. There is only one sticker on my car and that is the nut from MHW. REI is the ONLY store in this valley that carries it. http://www.mountainhardwear.com/

Now Jamie is going to be a little sad because our credit card bill will be increasing slightly, however, I am ecstatic that my favorite sanctuary (besides church & Ute Games) is finally here VIVA REI!!!!!

Tucker

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm happy for you Tucker. I wish I was that excited about a new store opening. hmmmm? What store would that be? I don't think it is even possible.

Tara said...

Ya for you Tucker! I just discovered REI online and I need to find the one close to us. From the online point of view, the store looks freakin awesome! Have fun!