Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Sister


On a more serious note than ladders and crockpots.....


This is what has been on my mind......much more than a black toenail. I have to say how much I admire the strength of my sister Carly. She is probably the strongest person I know. I am proud of her tenacity. All my words feel quite inadequate, really.


This is Carly and Alyson with baby Calli.......and their heaven-sent placement family, Mike and Elisa. For the adoption story, in Carly's words, go here.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow, I just cried and cried at her blog, I had no idea she went through all that. I was imagining something along the line of what Karli went through, which sounded tremendously emotional but a little more "standard". That must have been SO hard to change families at the last moment! I'm so happy it worked out right, and she is so strong, she will find her way through this and be even more amazing!