Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Why

~Why is it so dang hot?
~Why do babies have to get sick, and sometimes you CAN'T help them? (like last night, screaming and throwing up till the wee hours in the morning)
~Why do I have to feel so tired? or....why can't I learn to go to bed earlier?
~Why do I feel like eating every single Hawaiian Host Chocolate that Alex sent to us?
~Why, even though I'm not happy with my weight right now, do I STILL want to eat every single chocolate?
~Why don't I like my children to play out in the front yard? Am I paranoid, or is that just life these days?
~Why is my electric bill $350, it's only June and I keep it around 78?
~Why does the inside of Home Depot have to be as hot as outside...making me not want to drag the three kids there to do the things I want to do?
~Why does Jordyn ask me every single day if today is the day she starts kindergarten?
~Why did Ricardo's, my favorite restaurant in the entire world, have to close down???????

Just a few of the thoughts I often wonder...

5 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Ok, ditto to being hot, being tired, but never going to bed early, eating every Hawaiian Host chocolate that has ever been given to me (or to Chris for that matter), even though I too am not happy with my weight, and mourning Ricardo's completely. Don't have the answers to some of these why's but I sure understand where the questions come from!

Carlotta said...

Of course Ricardo's has to close down just when my tastebuds were getting excited for it!!!!

Beth said...

love it! you make me feel like i'm not alone in this world of being a mom!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Just some of the questions I've been asking myself- well except Ricardo's closing down- sounds like it was a great place. I can totally relate to the not happy about my weight but eating a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast and especially the sleep thing- I sometimes wonder how women function- we're the last to go to bed and the first to get up.

britt said...

Boy our lives are so similar and the why's echo my life, except I did not know Ricardo's closed down. I guess I don't have quite the attachment to it as you do, although they did have GREAT food!