Friday, June 08, 2007

New Car Seat

We finally switched Pey over to a bigger car seat. She surpassed the weight limit (22 lbs) of the infant one at like 3 months old, but we didn't switch her till around 5 months. The infant carrier is just so convenient for when they are sleeping or when you need to put them in a shopping cart before they can sit up alone. So, anyway, she's much more comfortable now...and she loves to sit in the front of the cart when we go shopping - when she does such big girl things, I look at her and think "how can you do that when you're still mommy's newborn baby?"

Oh, and after much debate and research, I picked the Evenflo Triumph Deluxe model, which is a convertible car seat (meaning rear facing first, then front facing at 1 year old) until she's 40 lbs.

Old Infant Carrier

New Car Seat - ahhhh, much more comfy...can you tell she loves her feet crossed?


1 comment:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Isn't it just amazing how fast they grow!! I love the infant carriers also. It's kind of sad when they move on to the convertible ones. We just moved Michael into one and it's the same as yours. Lauren also has the same one. I love it. It seems to be very comfy... Have I told you how much I enjoy your baby reviews...I'm heading over to Target today to pick Michael some of those fruit thingies. Thanks Jamie...