Friday, June 22, 2007

Flashback Friday

I can't focus on what I SHOULD be doing today because I'm having so much fun looking for "flashback friday" pics. In light of my recent "friend" roadtrip, I dug up lots of pics with them. And I am totally laughing my butt off. Some of you may not be thrilled at the sight of [some of] these pics on my BLOG of all places, but you have to admit they are hilarious! I love to look back on the "good ol' days" and realize how intertwined so many of my friends are! Enjoy...

Karli (my sis Carly) and Me - maybe 1989?


Me and Tara - isn't this sick? We thought it would be 'fun' to dress up like vogue girls. Mmmm...don't think we achieved that! Maybe 1994?


Shana (we just went to her wedding), Katie and I - Tennis Babes! 1993 I think? Look at that hair!

Me, Shana and Katie - Senior year 1995 (hair is a little better)

Me and Britt - 1995. Love the hair!!

Me and Britt a few years later - college - maybe 1998?


Me, Lindy and Kristy 1998

Life in Hawaii - we were getting ready to catch the bus (vicki, me, tiff, karli and rebekah) 1999

Me, Karli, Britt, Tiff and Heidi in front of our 'beautiful' Linoleum House! 1998


8 comments:

Beth said...

i love flashback friday!!!

Tara said...

I can't believe you found that picture Jamie! (and I can't beleive you posted it, no wonder you were laughing so much!) How many times did we try to glam up and take pictures? The vogue shot must have been the scariest of them all. That just brought back SO many memories! Good choice for flashback friday. It was a crack-up to see all your hometown girls, just the way I remember them. I remember always wanting to have Karli's long hair, and I used to covet Katie's bangs, seriously. Good times. :)

Debbie said...

oh my, thank you for a great flashback friday!

Katie said...

Those pictures are hilarious!!! They look exactly like what kids do now for Halloween when they go as '80s girls. Priceless!

Jill said...

Those are Classic! How fun! Jill

Chris Grover said...

Haa, I hadn't checked your blog over the weekend, so it was quite the AMUSING surprise to see all these hilarious pictures! All the hair -- did we really wear our hair like that?! Such a FUN trip down memory lane! And the best part to me is that I have gotten to share so many of those fun memories all these years with you!! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

britt said...

Loved the fun memories you shared. What awesome times!

Eliza2006 said...

What great pics. I can't believe my hair is that dark. My natural color right now is much lighter. Isn't it funny how your really only look at yourself in a pic?

Tiffany