Friday, June 29, 2007

Flashback Friday and Happy 18th

TOMORROW is Kristy's 18th Birthday! Wow, officially an adult now. Crazy. Lindy and I took her to dinner last night. We went to PF Changs and a movie, then drove through and got a healthy snack at Krispy Kreme on the way home. It was fun girl times and fun to celebrate such a big birthday! We wish Carly could have had some sister time with us, but she is crazy busy preparing to move right now. Happy Birthday Kristy!


FLASHBACK FRIDAY PICS...

Lindy and Kristy

Me and Kristy
Cute Kristy



AND LAST NIGHT PICS...

Lindy, Kristy and me at Dinner

me and Kristy posing before the movie

(i love this one) We had a fun silly photo shoot before the movie, and this one is classic. Lindy has only 6 days left of this style of babywearing! :-)

11 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Kristy has grown into such a beautiful girl! Or woman now, I guess! I will always tend to think of her more like the top few pictures, though! You and all of your sisters are just gorgeous! How fun that you got to spend that time together! Happy Birthday, Kristy!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for that little flash back thing about me, but you should write that tomarrow is my B-day cause now people are gunna think its the 29th but its really the 30th.

Tucker said...

Kristy - Happy Birthday on the 29th. Oh wait, the 30th. Good thing you wrote in :) By the way you are such a great speller!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe poor Lindy! Also, I couldn't tell if that flower was behind you or your ear- it took me a while.

Tara said...

It makes me miss my sister! How fun to go out together, and I LOVE your shirt Jay! You are all so beautiful! Your mom and dad sure know how to grow 'em!

britt said...

What fun sister time you girls get to have. you are lucky to all live soo close together! tell christy happy bday. She is such a cutie!

britt said...

oh yes, and I also agree that your shirt is very cute. Where do you shop?

Jamie and Family said...

I THOUGHT today was the 30th, silly me. Of course I know the right bday!!!

And I am a big spender (ha ha) and shop mostly at Marshalls, Target and Downeast!

Eliza2006 said...

Cute pics! Happy Birthday to Kristy...today, not yesterday!

Tiffany

Beth said...

Never realized that Lindy and Jordyn looked so much alike. (1st picture) Amazing. Happy Birthday Kristy. You are such a great gal!

julie said...

Wow! I can't believe Kristy is 18. That picture of her is exactly how I remember Kristy. It was fun to have her around last summer and I am excited that she really decided to move to Utah!