Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dance Photo Shoot

I can't believe how "done up" the girls look (per the exact instructions of their dance teacher!). With the make-up I keep getting glimpses of my girls as teenagers - scary!

We had dance pictures taken yesterday at their dance studio. It was quite the ordeal to get them both ready. I don't ever curl their hair or put makeup on them, so I had no dea how long it would take! Thank heavens Kristy could come take care of Peyton. Between getting them ready and then being at the crowded dance studio for two hours...a baby would have been extra hard to have.

Its a busy week - they have rehearsal on the big stage on Wednesday and then the big recital they have worked for since September is HERE! They (esp Jordyn) are nervous about it, so we are going to get a special toy as a "reward".

I get a kick out of Jordyn's smile here. For her "posing" smile, she puts her top and bottom teeth exactly on top of eachother, which accentuates the lost tooth hole...and then add on RED lipstick! Too funny :-) Jordyn is dancing to "Burnin' Love" by Winonna Judd (originally Elvis) and Lexi is dancing to "Lollipop".



5 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

They look like dolls! I can't believe Jordyn is toothless!!! So cute!

Tiffany

Unknown said...

All Savannah ever talks about is losing a tooth. I don't feel to hopeful since she didn't even get any until she was 15 months. They look so cute!

Chris Grover said...

Oh man, this brought back such memories of dance! Getting sooo dolled up! They look so adorable and seem like they have such a fun time doing this! Good luck with the upcoming recital!

Jill said...

Darling! Have fun with the recital! Jill

Beth said...

they look so cute! I'm nervous about wednesday since I haven't even looked at Lindsay's costume yet.