Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We are Fish!

It's that time of year...and we are so happy to have a few pools around to jump into. My kids are DEFINITELY fish this year...and they NEVER want to get out of the water!

*************************
Peyton absolutely loves the water - this is her with her favorite baby pal Luke. She must know they were friends even in-utero because she gets SO happy when she sees Luke!

This is a common scene at our house lately....lots of kids and they are all in swimsuits!

A bunch of my friends and I get together for swimming at Rosa's house on Fridays - the kids love it...and the moms can squeeze a little socializing in (in the day of this pic, there were a total of 7 moms and 20 kids!)

And, finally, we have begun swimming lessons this week at the High School here. Alyson is visiting for a couple weeks, so she is doing swim lessons with us and loving it! Jordyn, Alyson and Lindsay are all in the same class. Lexi surrendered her anxieties and finally joined her class today in the water. She loved it once she did it....Lexi has to do things on her OWN time.

Their teacher is Camille...who we go to church with, so that's extra fun for them!

5 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Fun!! Isn't this what summer is all about. I love all the pics and all the swimming.

Chris Grover said...

Ok, did you see my post about my obsession with pools lately?! Well, you just made it worse! Just kdding! No, but seriously, I am royally jealous! Looks soooo much fun! And how great that your kids love the water too!

britt said...

i too am jealous. i feel like I am missing out on a fun in the sun summer! my option is to go to a big public pool-which they have some great aquatic centers around, very kid friendly. but with the 3 kids its a challenge, well you know that. i wish more people had backyard pools around! much simpler

Beth said...

I love that picture of our babies. could they be any more adorable?

Eliza2006 said...

Our swim lessons start next week. I'm excited!

Tiffany