Friday, June 01, 2007

Flashback Friday


Tucker's going to freak when he sees this post, but how could I resist? Here are some modeling pics...from early 1995 (so he was 22). I found these while cleaning out the garage the other day and got a pretty big kick out of it! I guess an agent was trying to convince Tucker to pursue
modeling saying he could make a "bunch of money" and all that fluff.

Anyway as cute as these pics are, I'm sorta glad he didn't go down that avenue. But they sure make for a great story and laugh...and look how adorable he is :-)

5 comments:

Carlotta said...

that's too funny! what happened to your post about typing in your name to google? did it disappear or get erased?

Unknown said...

I love his waterfall bangs!

Tucker said...

JAMIE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ok - the hairdresser created my big fly away hair for the shoot. I NEVER wore it like that...

I will get you back hun.

Chris Grover said...

Tucker, embrace the feather hair!! Too funny! Do you ever wonder what life would have been like as a model? Man, I gotta find some good pics like this of Chris! Good job, Jamie!

Eliza2006 said...

Those pics make me giggle!

Tiffany