Wednesday, June 13, 2007

By the way - Recital Success

Just wanted to re-cap how well the Dance Recital went! Jordyn and Lexi (and little Lyric) all did SOOOO well. I was very nervous because Lexi got freaked out at the rehearsal a few days prior and screamed like her arm was being sawed off. So over the next few days, we talked it through (at least a million times) and she was SUCH a brave girl. I was very proud of all these little cuties. I don't think ANY feeling compares to being a proud parent of your child's accomplishments. It makes me get teary eyed.

By the way...the "reward" they both picked out: Lexi picked out an Elina Barbie Doll from Fairytopia that has wings that flap. Jordyn picked out Barbie with her dog Tanner....who eats and poops - very exciting!

Lexi - starting to freak out

Look at those cute girls from behind

Our little family

Jordyn on stage

Lexi and Jordyn with their friends, Lindsay and Ashlyn

5 comments:

Jill said...

Jamie, they are darling! Isn't it fun to see them dancing. We have our ballet recitals tonight. I am looking forward to it. Luckily (and knock on wood), my girls love being on stage. That's a little scary, huh! Jill

Unknown said...

So fun. I can't believe our kids are getting this big.

Daytrippingmom Media said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love this post- The girls look so cute- I love all of their outfits. Great to hear that it went pretty well- I like the reward idea!! Lauren is having her recital at the end of the summer and i'm so excited. Reading about this is gearing me up for it. Thanks

Chris Grover said...

Those costumes are sooo cute! I was looking at the picture of all 5 of you and I just had the thought that it is pretty amazing where your life has taken you and to see you in this phase with such a wonderful little family of your own! I'm happy for you! And good job Jordyn and Lexi!!