Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Cool Baby Stuff

I've sure been on a blogging roll lately. So, today I'm writing about these little mesh things they make for babies to eat fruit or veggies out of w/o getting chunks and choking. They're great! It 'buys me' time while I'm making Peyton's actual food...I'll give her this with grapes, banana, apples, watermelon...in it and let her chew and suck the juices out. She loves it. Today I gave her nectarines for the first time. She loved it after the initial tartness (thus the pucker faces)! Check it out...


6 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Eliza hated those things. If you need a couple more I have some.

Tiffany

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Jamie,
I love reading your baby buy reviews. This looks like something baby M might like.. where do u get these?

Jamie and Family said...

Aracely, I got them at Target. She didn't like them at first, but lately she really likes them. I think as her taste-range is widening, she is more interested in the new flavors. Good luck!

Jamie

Katie said...

That is pretty cool. Do they last a long time, I would think that they might be hard to clean

Chris Grover said...

What a great idea! I may just have to try those out down the line! And I too enjoy your baby product reviews -- it helps out a lot!

Beth said...

Luke also loved those. Katie's right about the cleaning.