Friday, September 01, 2006

Need Veggie Tales, Anyone?

My mom is so great and just really loves to dote on her grandkids. She almost becomes like a little kid with them and gets excited about their interests and phases. A little example: The world of Veggie Tales is somewhat new to my family. But once she discovered that the kids like them, she thought they ought to have plenty to choose from! She bought us a few DVDs from the store initially, and then for the past few days we've received a package in the mail for the "Maxfield Girls" from Amazon everyday with another new Veggie Tales DVD! Apparently my sisters have also had these fun surprises in their mailboxes. Now we have our own library of Veggie Tales, so if anyone needs to check out a copy, let me know! Thanks Mom, you're awesome! :-)

2 comments:

Carlotta said...

you can go on the cingular website and order the veggie tales theme song ringtone too. =) !!!

Unknown said...

I saw the big packs of those at Costco and wondered if my kids would like those.