Friday, September 15, 2006

Vinyl Lettering

I'm really into vinyl lettering. I love it for wood boards, clocks, tile sayings, wall sayings....etc. I finally found great site to order this type of lettering! It's got everything you could want (in any font) for really good prices. This pic is an example of what I mean. Above our drapes in our bedroom, Tucker and I put this vinyl lettering quote. It looks like hand stenciling, but it goes on in 2 seconds!! This particular phrase was about $7. (If you can't see it well, it says "Together, Forever, Sealed with Love")
Here's the website: www.iasign.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun to put the personal touches. I will definitely be going to that website.

Chris Grover said...

How cool -- that's where I order all my lettering too! I love that place and they definitely have the best selection and the best pricing I've found! My next project is the tile lettering. It's kinda addicting!