Monday, September 25, 2006

What a Day!

Tiffany's Referral: Any moment today or tomorow we should find out little Eliza's age, given name and birthdate!!! Tiffany's long awaited day is here!!!!!!! We are counting down the minutes. I will post the exciting news as it comes...
*Update* Looks like the referral won't come until tomorrow. We're still counting down the minutes though!!!


Happy Birthday Katie!: Today Katie is crossing a bridge....she is 30 years old!!! Hooray! Congrats Katie! You should be proud of ever year and accomplishment of that 30 years! Have a wonderful day!!!! *Here's to 20 years of friendship*!



Mickey's Magic Show: Saturday, my mom treated Lindy, myself and our kids to Mickey's Magic Show - which was great and the kids LOVED every second of it! We went to Chili's (where else?) afterwards. Thanks mom for a fun day!!!







Piano Lessons: Today is Jordyn's second piano lesson. She loves it! I'm a little afraid of the commitment to practice...it's a big responsibility and she has a homework sheet to fill out. But as long as she LOVES it, it makes it worth it.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jamie! I'm so excited for Tiffany-

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, I was just looking at the calendar and realized how quickly your baby will be here! I can't believe how fast it has snuck up! Any decisions on the name? Can't wait!