Thursday, September 28, 2006

Is it Me?

Is it just me, or is the baby ticker at the top of my blog going BACKWARDS? Ugh, I swear...every week that it goes down, somehow it feels like it's going UP to me! I feel like 5 weeks left sounds longer to me than 15 weeks used to sound!!! I'm trying not to be impatient, but I'm so ready to meet this baby and have my body back. I'm ready to not have heartburn, nausea, to be able to actually breathe & bend-over, to get my pants on w/o almost falling over, to go somewhere without EVERYONE at EVERY place I go asking how much longer and then being SHOCKED at how much longer, to walk normal, to not feel HUGE, and just to be on track to someday feel like ME again. The sacrifice is worth it and we are SO excited to invite this little one into our family, but..........anyway, you get the picture that I'm sick of being pregnant.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you chosen a name yet?

Chris Grover said...

It's so funny because I was looking at the ticker the other day and felt a little shocked at how quickly it was coming up, but I guess when you're the one dealing with all these things related to pregnancy, the baby can't get here fast enough! I'm getting sooooo anxious for you though, and can't wait to see/meet her!

Eliza2006 said...

The ticker is moving really fast for me too! It must be because I am not REALLY, REALLY pregnant. You are almost there...the finish line is in sight even though your vision is a little blurred!

Tiffany