Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Little Getaway

My friend Tiffany and I have been friends for about eight years...ever since the good ol' days back at BYU-Hawaii. She is one of my favorite people in the world and I was so happy that she had the spontaneous idea to fly in to visit me this weekend (love those Delta web fares!). We decided to take off to the coast for a night (without kids) and just have a little relaxing getaway. It was much needed by both of us! We stayed in Cambria, then the next day hung out mostly in Morro Bay. We ate and relaxed and enjoyed the crisp ocean air. It was just perfect and just what I needed. Thanks, Tucker, for taking such good care of the girls while we were gone :-)

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

What a nice weekend! Thanks for having me. I am sitting at my computer trying to make myself get in the shower and go to work. Talk to you soon. Tell the girls I said goodbye (and goodmorning!). Talk to you soon.
Love,
Tiffany

Tiffany