Monday, December 20, 2010

School Festivities

December was jam-packed for the teachers this year!  They only had three short weeks to fit everything in after Thanksgiving.  I cannot be grateful enough for the amazing teachers my girls both have this year.  They are the best of the best, no doubt.

Mr. Hofer’s class sponsored a family for Christmas this year.  They donated so many wonderful things and then delivered it to a very, very, very poor single mother of three kids.  It was so wonderful for the kids to be able to help! 

They also had a luncheon.  Which I brought my famous slush to, but didn’t get a lot of pics because I locked my keys in the car and was dealing with that.  It was raining, I had Lindy’s kids and thank goodness my dad could come to the school and have his AAA membership come unlock it!

 

_DSC0147

 

Two days prior, Mrs. Stone had her Christmas party.  Everything Mrs. Stone does is very well thought out and detailed.  It’s also done the same way it’s been done for 20 years.  She really gives, and expects, excellence.  This is one of 4 or 5 times in the year where she requests my slush, too.

_DSC0043 _DSC0039 Stone Christmas Party 2010 (4) Stone Christmas Party 2010 (6) _DSC0032 Stone Christmas Party 2010 (7) _DSC0030 Stone Christmas Party 2010 (8) Stone Christmas Party 2010 (11) Stone Christmas Party 2010 (13) Stone Christmas Party 2010 (1)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Can't wait to see you in person. Your pictures are looking amazing!