Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Should Be Working on a Final…

Right now my brain is trying to find anything else in the world it can do BESIDES finish my final paper.  Oh my gosh, I hate this final. I  have three big case studies I have to do evaluations of.  I would really like it if they were case studies about real people.  But it’s the abstract part that puts a kink in my brain.  There are SO many other things I’d rather do! 

So for now, I’ll blog this pic of the Harmony Sisters from this CHristmas season.  It’s been busy to try to fit Harmony in, but I really love the sense of service it adds to my life and I especially loved being in it with my mom and Lindy.  IT’s the first time we’ve all three been in Harmony together. 

 

Harmony Singing Group 2010

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Awww! I love to see the pic of the three of you together!

K Western said...

I'm so glad to see a Harmony picture. And your mom is in it! What fun!! I do miss it.