Friday, December 10, 2010

Field Trip to the Theatre

 

I was able to go on the bus with Lexi today on a much anticipated class field trip to the theatre in Fresno.  I love being able to do these things with the girls.  We saw two shows…a Disney musical medley and then a children’s production of Winnie the Pooh.  They were great!

 

But let’s back up a bit.  Tucker was running them to school so I could run Peyton to Lindy’s in time to make it to the school to load the bus.  Halfway there, he called me saying that Lexi had thrown up in the car and all over herself.  Ugh.  Lexi has started struggling with school-morning-anxiety which makes it hard for her to eat breakfast.  So I figured this was anxiety about the field trip.  She rushed back, changed and we RAN to the school just in time to board the bus.  Good thing Mommy brought a bag because she had another episode on the bus.  And then she was fine!

But then this afternoon, it really started to hit her that she really WAS sick.  Fever and all.  Poor kid!  But I’m glad we didn’t end up missing such a special day!

 

(Catherine, Sydney and Lexi were the kids I was in “charge of”)

_DSC0463 _DSC0468 _DSC0470 _DSC0471 _DSC0472

1 comment:

britt said...

what a day! I hate those kind of SICK DAYS. SOmetimes it is hard to be the parent and have to make decisions as to what to do...