Monday, November 10, 2008

Stats

Since I am not quite as caught up as I'd like to be on the girls' baby books, I thought I'd jot down their stats here on the blog so they'd be recorded somewhere!

Jordyn
Age: 6 1/2
Weight: 56 lbs
Height: one inch shy of 4 feet (47 in)
Shoe Size: 13/1


Lexi
Age: 5 (in two weeks)
Weight: 48 lbs
Height: 3 ft 8 in (44 in)
Shoe Size: 12-13



Peyton
Age: 2
Weight: 31 lbs
Height: one inch shy of 3 feet (35 in)
note: 90th percentile for height and weight
Shoe Size: 7

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love the photos!! Good idea on writing down the stats. I'm totally behind on their baby books too. I think next time we go in for their physicals I should blog about it too.

Tara said...

I like that, I should record stats too. The only thing I know off the top of my head, is that Jade went from a womens 6 1/2 shoe last winter, to an 8 1/2 this winter. Um...yeah...poor thing. What do you tell an 11yr old who is passing all her shoes on to her aunt?

Jamie and Family said...

good one Tara! I added shoe size.