Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am Two and I Like to Make Messes


r

My name is Peyton Jean. I just turned TWO and lately I find it really fun to make messes. One of my favorite is to go into the backyard and, as quick as I possibly can, I throw ALL the cat and dog food ALL over the place. Doesn't that sound like fun? You should try it. What I do is grab handfuls (two at a time) and then throw as far as I can. I do this over and over again until the bowls are empty. Or until my mommy comes out side and sees me....or one of my sisters tattle tells on me (that really bugs me). My mommy doesn't seem to think it's as fun as I do. Everytime she sees me do it she says "Ugh, Peyton JEAN!". I don't know what that means, but she doesn't seem happy. O'well!

You really should try it. Just make sure your mommy isn't looking.

6 comments:

Beth said...

ugh! That is a familiar site. Remember Jacob's baby powders stage? You might still have some in the small cracks of your house.

britt said...

Oh the joy! Ash loves to do the same kinds of things. Luckily, for me, we don't have any pets to feed (although the kids would love it if we did), so is one less thing he can make a mess with. They just love to find things for us to do in all our spare time, right?!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

lol- love this post. Mikey loves doing this with the dog food - except he eats some of it- yuck!!

Debbie said...

gotta love the terrible 2's, although i think it is terrible 2 and 3's. good thing they are so cute!

Tara said...

Thanks for the warning. I'm going to get on those baby locks ASAP. I completely forgot about this stage!

Unknown said...

I keep trying to convince myself that Luka won't be like that but I know I only have a year until it comes!