Monday, September 22, 2008

H.N.G.T.R.D.

Have you ever had a horrible, no good, totally rotten day? I'm sure you have. If you haven't, I need to know your secret. Doesn't it seem like the worst ones come when you least expect them? I try with all my heart to avoid them like the plague. But sometimes they still sneak in. Today had elements that made it a horrible, no good, totally rotten day for me......but luckily it had a happy-ish ending.

For Family Home Evening tonight, we took the kids to the temple grounds in Fresno, threw frisbees and stopped at In-N-Out for dinner. (By the way, did you know they actually opened an In-N-Out in Utah? Near St. George? Never thought that would happen.) Our evening was as fun and simple as it sounds. And what would it be without pictures? So here we go....







(This is the only pair of shoes that Peyton will wear right now. It is NOT good if we can't find her shoes. I must say, she is quite impressive with her walking and running skills in flip flops! True California girl, huh?)


(I love this man!)

(Trying to make his horrible, no good, rotten day a little better....)

5 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Sorry you had a horrible no good totally rotten day. I am glad that it ended with a happy ending though. The Fresno temple is so gorgeous. What I would do for an In-n-Out around here. YUMMO!

Debbie said...

sorry jamie you had a bad day and yes EVERYONE has them. it looks like you made the best of it though and enjoyed a nice evening out with your fam. we should meet at the temple and do dinner. just think today can only be better:)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day. They stink!! I've yet to meet someone with all good days. If I ever do meet one I'm going to grill them to pieces because I also want to know their secret. I'm glad you finished it in a good way. Temple/Frisbee/beautiful family and in n out sound like the perfect way to end a tough day :) Hope you are having a good one today:)

Beth said...

bad days are hard to avoid. Your not alone in them. Cute pictures!

Tara said...

That picture of you and Tucker looks like good medecine to me! It's nice to get away with family for a little while, and just have simple fun. Hang in there! Love you!