Sunday, December 02, 2007

Lexi's 4 year-old Party

This was Lexi's first friend-party. She loved it! We had a fun mix of family and friends there and she got lots of fun "girly" presents.
(Jordyn, Ashlyn, Jacob, Lindsay, Tanner, Lyric, Lexi, Kylie and Maddie)


One of the biggest hits has been this HUGE balloon Grandma brought with her. Not only is it the biggest balloon Lexi's ever had, but it also sings! We've heard it nearly 50 times over the past couple days, the kids love it!

I love making the girls fun cakes for their birthdays. I started asking Lexi a few weeks ago what kind of cake she wanted this year, and she repeated the same answer every single time without deviation:

"I want a Sleeping Beauty cake, with her in the silver dress in the forest with all the animals".

And that is what she got!

2 comments:

britt said...

WOW, you are an amazing cake maker. And EVERY birthday too. I was pretty happy with Ame's cake, but doing something like that again makes me feel stressed already. I don't know if I'll do something for Kaipo's in few months and even continue it with AMe. We will see I guess.
But I am majorly impressed everytime I see one of your creations!!

Debbie said...

cute cake, as always:)