Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Cards



Who doesn't love to open their mailbox this time of year, only to have the bills outnumbered by Christmas Cards? It's so fun too see pics and hear from people you love, even some who you only really hear from once a year. I love it!


A few years back, when the photo cards began to be really popular, I felt really wierd about just tossing all these pictures into the trash once Christmas is over.

So I had an idea. I got a Christmas style photo album and every year, once Christmas is over, I slip all of the photos into it. This is my fifth year doing it, and it really is fun to look back through it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great idea! I save all my cards, but they don't have such a glamorous home...just a ziploc. I'll have to get me a Christmas card album! It's fun to look back! Thanks for the idea and have a great Christmas!