Saturday, December 08, 2007

Catchin' Up

It's amazing how many blog-worthy pics can built up when you don't download from your camera for a few days....

***************************************
My bro & sis Ryan and Kristy with Cuz Kelly



Kelly and my Lexi decorating Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas tree



A real woman cuts off the bottom branches with a saw...




As you can see, some kids like Santa and some don't! Lexi REALLY tried this year, but it still made her cry.




Gingerbread houses! (the Costco ones are great!)




My sisters Lindy and Kristy, Beth and myself at "Evita" this week. A fun girl's night out!



Peyton is obsessed with sitting next to Lexi on this little bench. It's quite cute.



How many screaming, tired kids can YOU fit into your tub?



So fun to have a sister in Harmony!



Isn't it a crazy, busy and wonderful time of year?

5 comments:

Carlotta said...

you can tell that kristy and kelly are family! I am jealous that you get to eat her food! can you dryfreeze it and send some to me!

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, I must say, your hair looks soooo cute! And all these pictures are great! The one in the bath tub is classic! Looks like you have been having lots of fun -- and you deserve it!

Beth said...

I was thinking the same thing that kelly looks like part of your family. some cute pictures!

Tara said...

I know, it is SO crazy how everything piles up so quickly! I resent people who think that stay-at-home moms have more time on their hands. Great pictures too!

Grammy said...

Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. I love peeking in on your blog every now and then - tis a good way to keep track of you and your family! Love your mom's, too.