Friday, January 27, 2017

November 2016 - Thanksgiving, and Lexi's Bday - all in one!

Like I mentioned, it stinks that Lexi's birthday is on Thanksgiving often, because no one is really around.  I tried to make it special, but she will claim it was one of the most boring birthdays she could imagine!

I made her request of chocolate chip muffins.







and her favorite slush!


Tucker and I cooked a full Thanksgiving dinner!


The kitchen was a BOMB


Peyton is a little chef and loves to help!


Candied yams!!

Chef Tucker carving the Turkey...


The beginnings of Gam's stuffing

Yams in the process...


Girls writing on the butcher paper, all the things they are grateful for...

More stuffing progress...

Final result!

Posing :-)


All of us!  We were happy to have Kristy with us this year.  My dad didn't want to leave the house and my mom was in Kansas with Lindy







Oh, and of course Tucker went to play football that morning

It was a nice day, but nothing beats being with all the fam like we'd prefer!

No comments: