Thursday, January 26, 2017

November 2016 - Randomness

Lets see....

Got our trees pruned so they were no longer sticking straight up to the sky.


Thanksgiving feast at Clay, Lexi's 7th grade class




Shana and kids came to visit for an afternoon as they were passing through Kingsbug.


Our house from across the street...with the trees pruned.


My baby Roxy.

Crazy filters on the phone.

Primary program, if you look closely you can see my mom leading and my dad turning the posters for her.



Random selfies on my phone of Peyton!


Family pics for the CHristmas Card...spontaneously running out front before the sun went down, and using our tripod...like I usually do!


Freshly painted baseboards make me sooooo happy!


A poster Jordyn had to do for school.  She's so motivated and responsible when it comes to school.

A few more of Lexi's 7th grade Clay school class.


No comments: