Sunday, January 29, 2017

Christmas Morning 2016 and Ryan's Bears

Christmas morning!


All Peyton could dream about is a "fitbit Alta with a teal band".  And when she opened that thing, her excitement was thru the roof!!




I loved this gift from Jordyn!

Jordyn got Tucker a pretend giftcard to Applebees (he hates it so much he says he would rather lick a toilet seat than eat there)


I love seeing what the girls get for eachother.  They come up with some creativity!  This is a picture Jordyn printed of a guy from the show Once Upon a Time, and her most favorite chips in the universe!




This has got to be one of the funniest games!  These mouthpieces make you look so crazy and you cannot pronounce words properly without your lips!  


This was my Christmas gift to my family.  I had my friend Katie's mom (Karla) sew memory bears for each of us from Ryans clothing.  They are beautiful and it was very special. 


No comments: