Saturday, January 07, 2017

August - Jordyn's First Cell Phone, and School Shopping

So, making Jordyn wait until she was in high school to get a cell phone basically felt like I was waiting till she was 80 years old.  I mean, so many kids get them at 8 or 9 or younger.  My kids didn't even get an ipod till 12!  I told her she could get one when she could pay for it, and was in high school.  So, she started doing meal tickets for my dad's business the year before her freshman year, and saved every penny.  I was so proud of her.

On our way to the AT&T store, she was funny.  She was in disbelief that it was ACTUALLY happening!  She kept saying she was almost not wanting to get it because then the anticipation would be over.

I really felt like it was such a great life lesson for her and I feel like Jordyn is very responsible with her phone...and just in general.  Love her so much!




***************************

Took Jo and Molly to do a little back to school shopping.  Which we did last year too.  It was hot, and crowded, and we ended it with a few ice cream cones at Chik-Fil-A!  These are sweet and funny girls!





**********************

Dropped these girls off for freshman orientation where they also got their class schedules and were able to tour around the campus.  They were nervous, understandably so!




No comments: