Sunday, January 08, 2017

September - Randomness

Here's another one of my random posts!

Jordyn joined the golf team.  She wasn't too sure about this, but one semester of a sport counts for a whole year of PE.  So she was debating between golf and tennis.  She ultimately picked golf, and ended up really liking it.  It is a small team of 8 girls, and she was able to play at most of the matches (only 6 girls play at the matches).



Mia is one of my favorite clients ever.  Been teaching her for 3 years, and she is always trying something newer and more challenging.  This time, she needed to learn how to cross some train tracks so she could get from the bus station to the train station to get to school.  She is the most tenacious, positive, fun, determined person I know.


We got solar panels!  The electric bills at this house can be outrageous.  August alone was $1,000.  The solar panel loan is $315 per month....with the expectation that the actual electricity bill will be under $100.  So, while that is still a lot, it is much better than $1,000 peaks!



Peyton was so thrilled with her personalized lunch pail!


For some reason, I wanted to document my old fashioned way to do my schedule.  While I DO use my phone calendar for most things, I really need to overall visual of the entire month and I take my calendar everywhere with me!  I should probably get it laminated :-)

This is the 2016 staff picture....so fun that Jo and Lex are in it!


Just thought this was a fun pic.  Peyton was really sleeping, I wasn't ha ha ha


This is the way a garage looks JUST after moving, when we have NO SHELVING!!  Ugh


Told you I like my selfies with Roxy!


Here is Jaeleen - one of my favorite students ever!  I love her so much.


Girls duet for the third year in a row!  I love watching them dance together!   SOOO beautiful!


A random after church pic of me and Tucker :-)


Lexi loves her animals!!!


Peyton had a birthday party for Emma where they had to dress up as a character, and hers was a movie star.  Here is my movie star!  What you don't see in this pic is her 5" high heels!

No comments: