Sunday, January 08, 2017

October - Tucker's 44th Birthday

44!  I used to get so bugged at my parents when they would actually FORGET how old they were. I didn't understand it at all.  I couldn't fathom.

And now, it happens to me.  And Tucker!  I just asked him if he is 44, he said "I think so". ha ha

Tucker was still pretty miserable from his surgery.  Mixed with the fact that he was recently laid off from Mastery Connect...so his birthday was really low key.  He had a maple bacon donut for breakfast.


And Jordyn was thrilled at the gift she made Tucker.  She saw this on pinterest and really wanted to make it for him.  It turned out really cool!





And Peyton sang and wrote new words to "Happy Birthday" as a solo, while Kristy played the guitar to accompany her.


We love you Tucker!  Thanks for making our home fun!

No comments: