Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Utah Trip – Tiffany’s

It’s been 12 years now since I met Tiff and Heidi.  It was in the infamous “Linoleum House” in Laie, Hawaii.  Love those memories soooo much.  They are precious to me.  Cockroaches, geckos and all!

Tiff just moved into a new house so we got to see it along with her adorable kiddos Eliza and Solomon!  Heidi lives nearby and we got to hang out with her and Tiffany’s sister Tabby too.  Tiff’s house is beautiful and she is such a good mommy to those sweet kids.


Tiffany is like an Auntie to our kids so Lexi asked if she could have an overnighter at Tiff’s.  I said sure…and then kept checking throughout the day if she was really wanting to do it.  Yep, she was sure.  As we were walking toward the car leaving for the day, Lexi all of the sudden started crying almost hysterically. “I don’t want to stay without you Mommy!”.  Poor girl…was trying to be so brave.  But then her little six year old self felt a little to sad to be away from her mom.  I reassured her it was okay and that she could try again next summer.  She then kept crying because she felt bad that she couldn’t convince herself to stay!  Such a sensitive girl.

 

DSC09881 DSC09903 DSC09905 DSC09906 DSC09912 DSC09951 DSC09952 DSC09964

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

We loved being able to see you and the kids!!! I think Lex will be able to do it next time! Cute pics, but I can't wait to get rid of the yucky red couches...in like 20 years when the kids are in college!

Tabitha said...

Cute! Love those pics! Thanks for featuring me! ;)