Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Utah Trip – Brittany and Karli

Next stop: Brittany’s!  Karli and I were able to meet halfway at Brittany’s and spend a fun day together.  I love these girls so much and have such priceless memories with them.  One of my favorite things about visiting my childhood friends is to see their personalities in their own children.  To see how their kids remind me of them, have similar mannerisms and then to see our kids form relationships is so fun. 

 

Katie’s two oldest, Savannah and Cooper, were able to come with us for the day to play with all the kids.  We had 11 kids total there!  It was very smooth considering!

A few hours never feels like enough.  There’s always the longing to live close-by and see each other more often.  But I’m so happy to have such loving friends in my life.  Thanks for the fun day girls!!!

 

DSC09856 DSC09857 DSC09858 DSC09859 DSC09862 DSC09864 DSC09868

1 comment:

britt said...

that is A LOT of blog posts! but I guess you need lots to documents ALL your Utah fun! We were so glad to be apart of your whirlwind of fun!!
love you guys and look forward to our next get together :)