Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally a Day Off

After my marathon friend-visiting…and before our week-long family reunion that was going to take place while we were in Utah… I was ready for a break from my girls.  I love them, but was also a bit smothered.  Tucker hadn’t been with us on any of our visits so he was happy to take them on some outings and let me have a break.  He took them to Temple Square and the LDS conference center.  They had a blast!

 

DSC09982 DSC09967 DSC09970 DSC09973 DSC09980

 

 

This is the best!  This picture is a tribute to the wedding picture of Tucker and I where he is photo-shopped to be jumping into my arms.  They love that picture and wanted to have their own picture jumping off the very same steps!

DSC09983

SUPERMAN w Streaks

1 comment:

Janessa Couch said...

What an awesome wedding photo! That is so sweet of your hubby to give you a break from the girls. I know how hard it is to always have to be with the kids without a break. I hope that you ended up doing something fun for yourself.