Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Utah Trip – Kandelyn and Sarah

 

I love to have all sorts of different friends.  Some from childhood, some from college and other’s from adulthood.  All different and all special. 

Kandelyn, Sarah and I were new, young mothers in the same ward and town for several years.  We had babies together, served in the Primary together and made special connections together. 

We joked as we walked in the door that we were getting together for a Primary Presidency Meeting, like back in the day.  :-)

I love to see them and catch up.  Kandelyn’s fourth baby is so adorable and I got to meet her.  And Sarah is just coming back from the land-of-nausea while pregnant with her fifth BOY!!!

The kids played so well and Jordyn even got to spend the night with Ashlyn!  Very fun.  Thanks girls!!

DSC09874 DSC09875 DSC09877 DSC09878

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

This is so fun...I'm watching TV and just keeping clicking refresh to find a new post!