Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Utah Trip – Katie’s!

I love seeing so many of my close friends when we come to Utah.  We were able to spend a day with Katie and her kids.  It’s so fun to see all of our kids play and form little relationships.  And we love to catch up. As I see our oldest daughters (Jordyn and Savannah) play at 8 years old…I have strange flashbacks to meeting Katie and becoming best friends at 10 years old.  It feels really full circle.  It also makes me feel a little old!  ha ha

So loved spending the day with you Katie…and Julie!  Love you girls!

DSC09838 DSC09839 DSC09841 DSC09847 DSC09849

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so fun to see you and your cute girls- it never seems long enough! After taking that picture of us I realized my card wasn't in my camera so when you get a free minute (HAHA) can you email me the one you took. Thanks! Love ya- next year Jordyn needs to fly out early and stay with us for a few days before you come out.