Monday, July 28, 2008

Visiting Tara

Tara and I have been friends since we were 1 year old. She is another sister to me! Our mom's are best friends and our families have been intertwined for our whole lives. I love to see her and wish it was more often. It always feels like home to be with her! We were able to spend an afternoon together on Saturday! Bill and Tucker went to lunch and a movie and had some "guy time" while Tara and I did our girl talk and hung out with the kids. It was great!


Tara's oldest, Jade (almost 11 years old), was so nice and painted Jordyn and Lexi's nails! They loved it!


Here's to 30 years of friendship!!!

Jade made salt dough and the kids had a blast making little creations!

Bill is so tall! He and Tucker first met when we visited them in Japan in 2001 and hit it off!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That was a great visit Jay! I like the picture of the guys, I will have to steal that one. I didn't think Bill was that much taller than Tucker, I think it might be the angle? I'm curious how long tha nail polish lasted, was it off after their first bath? I explained to Jade later that it might last longer if she only uses acrylic to decorate, so she will probably do that next time. :) I'm so glad we could visit with you for a little while, it's never long enough! love you!

Chris Grover said...

what a special friendship! two very cute now mama's that have maintained this sister-like relationship for all these years! your mothers must be proud!!