Sunday, July 06, 2008

Our Last Day in Manti

So Beth convinced me (didn't take much) to spend an extra day in Manti. I was absolutely dreading the drive home with Peyton, so I gladly postponed it.

We took a nice walk down the road to the Manti LDS Temple. It's an amazing building, on a HUGE and steep hill. I'd never been there and it was beautiful. The kids had lots of fun running up and down the big hill.

We had a blast seeing where they now live. It was also therapeutic for us. And, despite the thousands of mosquitos and me sleeping with five children in the room with me, it was a great trip and it was hard to say goodbye (again).




2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is always a judge opening for that county and Ryan's jokes about taking it- I tell him I would rather live in Corcoran- I don't know why but that is just in the stix to me.

Debbie said...

oh, that was so fun to see pictures of the manti temple on your blog. aaron and i were married there, so obviously i love it!

you are a trooper for going on so many trips alone. way to go!