Monday, July 07, 2008

Paxton is 1

My cute little nephew Paxton turned one on Saturday! It's so fun to see this little boy in the midst of so much girly stuff! He's such a cutie pie and it was fun to have a little celebration for his milestone!

I made him a football cake. I haven't done many (any) boy-themed things, so it was a fun change! We all went over to Lindy and Mike's for yummy BBQ dinner. It was fun to have cousin Alyson there! She hadn't seen Paxton for a year, since he was first born!





5 comments:

Tara said...

Way cute pictures Jamie! Wow, how time flies! I posted about the planter box my dad made, (just for you, and if you seriously want to make one, I can get you more detailed instructions). Paxton is so big, I can't get over it, he is probably bigger than Eddie! What a handsome boy!!! I love Pey next to him, they look adorable together.

Chris Grover said...

oh you could just squeeze him! what a cutie! and to think lindy was brave enough to road trip to utah when paxton was about ready to jump out of her! that cake looks awesome, jamie, as usual!

Anonymous said...

The cool part about the cake is the football texture. That's so cool. Happy Birthday little Pax.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Awesome pictures!He is sooo cute! I can't believe he is one already. I love that cake. You need to market those because they are amazing. You are way talented!!

Patty said...

Paxton looks like your brother. He sure is a handsome guy. I love the decorating.