Monday, April 30, 2007

My 30th Birthday

Ahhh, well it's official. I'm 30. Thanks to all my friends (who preceeded me in turning 30) for the warm welcome to the 30's!

It's been a fun 24 hours. My family came over last night for some great Dad's BBQ steaks and Lindy made homemade chocolate cake with homemade frosting - YUM!


Tucker took the girls birthday shopping for me, so I opened their gifts. Tucker picked out some comfy pants, a cute shirt, new sunglasses, got me a new watch....the girls drew me cute cards and picked out a light saber for me (long story)! It was very thoughtful and they were SOOOO excited to help me open the gifts they helped pick out.


Then tonight, my mom and I took Jordyn to her piano lessons and she took us out to eat afterwards at California Pizza Kitchen, followed by yummy Cold Stone - then I came home to some delicious brownies from Beth and some Birthday cards and messages. So thank you all for helping me feel special on my birthday!

5 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great 30th celebration. Don't you just love it when your birthday falls on or near a weekend. The fun is doubled or tripled. Okay I know I say this all of the time but I just can't get over how beautiful you girls are. Your family is just soo cute.

Aracely

Chris Grover said...

Glad you had a special and nice birthday, Jamie. You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Sounds fun!

Debbie said...

happy birthday jamie!

Jill said...

I knew there was something special about yesterday! Happy Birthday! Jill