Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Absolute Heaven


I am not even KIND OF exaggerating when I say that there are NO WORDS to adequately describe the Chocolate Covered Strawberries from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Seriously, if you have never had one, you need to run, not walk, to your local RMCF and get one NOW! A few months ago, my sister Lindy introduced them to me, and I was like "sure, i like chocolate covered strawberries, let's get one". But nothing could have prepared me for the way it melted in my mouth and....mmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. And the price is heafty, like $3 per strawberry, but I promise it's worth it.

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Yummie!! I love them too!! I'm bummed because I used to live near Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory when I lived in Corona but I haven't found one near our new place.

Chris Grover said...

I will have to scout out a RMCF around here so I can try one. The look of them alone is MIGHTY tempting!

Jill said...

Can I eat these for breakfast? My mouth is totally watering and it's only 10am!