Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm Still 29 for 24

So, I still have about 24 hours of being in my 20's! Woohoo, party it up, right? Yes, Monday is my big 3-0 birthday - my "golden birthday" (turning 30 on the 30th). Although it does SOUND strange to say I'm 30, I'm okay with it since my life is pretty much how I expected it to be at this point - and I'm happy! Anyway, Tucker planned a fun little *surprise* dinner for me tonight with some of our friends. He was being all sneaky and I actually DON'T like surprises because I'm a huge planner. So he took me to get a new watch (which is what I wanted for my bday) and then we went to Red Robin and Lindy & Mike, Sarah & John, Kandelyn & Rich and Beth (Dane is out of town) were there waiting for us (I forgot to take a pic). It was a fun little surprise - Thanks Tucker! Afterward, Tucker and I went to grab some chocolate covered strawberries at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - yummmy!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! What a fun birthday so far!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Happy Birthday weekend!! Welcome to the 30's.

Chris Grover said...

Well you are definitely one of the prettiest 30 year olds (tomorrow) around! You look sooo cute, Jamie! I hope you have a WONDERFUL and HAPPY birthday! You should feel pretty proud of all that you have accomplished in your 30 years! You're so awesome! Love ya!

britt said...

Welcome to the "cool 30's club" I hope you have an awesome day today and that your bday is happy. It is amazing to sit back and think about where life has taken you, isn't it?! I'm glad to hear you got some of those yummy strawberries. What a treat!
love always, Britt

Unknown said...

Can you believe our hubbies are half way through the 30's!