Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Festivities

We had a nice, calm Easter weekend. We colored eggs, the Easter Bunny visited, we did our (new) traditional egg competition (Mom won!!), had the BEST bbq ribs on earth (by the bbq 'pro' Gpa Blasco), and I made really yummy sugar cookies - so we all gained a few pounds for sure!
Here are some pics of the girls' cute sailor dresses (coordinated by Gma Blasco, of course!). They looked so dang cute in them! They even had beautiful petticoats underneath to top it all off
.









The only downfall to the weekend (and I'm writing this down for journaling purposes so I can track it) is that my face swelled with some sort of wierd allergy/hives that I get every two years or so. This time I was so thankful it was only my eyes (last time it was my entire face). It is so RED, itchy, uncomfortable and swollen and it lasts for like 5 days and NO allergy medication or steroid on the earth has ever helped. So, it remains a mystery - an annoying one too.

6 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?! Those are the cutest dresses EVER! And those hats! Good job, grandma! Sounds like you guys have started some really funy traditions!

Unknown said...

You guys look so cute! I love those dresses. I love Peyton in that picture with the hat.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

How adorable!! Looks like you all had a great time. The dresses are beautiful with beautiful girls to match!!

Allan and Diane said...

well you have the most darling and diverse girls on the planet!! I often visit you site and love to read of your adventures. It is good also to see your family (re: Mike, Pam , Lindy and Ryan) Tell them HI for us. Jamie, you are such a cute Mom!!

Katie said...

Hey Jamie those pictures are sooo adorable. How priceless! My sisters and I used to dress alike in the same outfit, but different colors. I always loved it!

On a side note, I am having a really hard time viewing your blog. Each time I try to scroll down it takes like 5 minutes to load. I am not sure if anyone else is having that problem, I just thought I would let you know!

Grammy said...

Oh, Jamie! What precious photos. I just love the pic with Gma & Gpa and their adorable granddaughters. I bet the just love all those little princesses. Cutest dresses ever, and the hats just make me smile and smile. Tell your mom hi for me!