Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Technical Difficulties

We just got back from a little vacation (I will post soon), but I first have to share my technical difficulties with you! I have been obsessively checking Karli's blog all week to see if there is any adoption news, and 9 days had gone by w/o any update on her blog...so I finally emailed her and was like "I don't want to be nosey but I am SO curious if you have any news on the adoption", and she wrote me back saying "yes, there has been a ton happening and you can check our blog for all the details, etc". So, for the millionth time this week, I checked her blog and there was nothing new! I started thinking...and I realized that none of my friends had posted in the past week either....hmmmm, I thought, maybe it's my computer? So I deleted all of my temporary internet files and POOF! Everyone had lots of fun blogs to read from the past week! Hooray! So, to all my fellow bloggers, consider this my comment on your posts! :-)

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

i'm so glad you figured it out! i was so confused when i got your email! funny! welcome back from your little trip and welcome back to blogging!